if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Emma Watson Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Emma Watson
> Emma Watson Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson
- Birth Date : April 15, 1990
- Birth Place : Paris, France
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : As Hermione Granger in "Harry Potter" Films
- Left her hand, foot, and wand prints at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on July 8, 2007.
- Graces the cover of Tatler magazine's July 2007 issue for her first professional modeling photo-shoot.
- Hates vegetables and loves chocolate.
- She also is a fictional character in Jane Austen's unfinished novel "The Watsons."
- Her favorite actors/actresses include Julia Roberts, Brad Pitt and Renee Zellwegger.
- Her favorite films are "The Shawshank Redemption" (1994), "Gladiator" (2000), "Braveheart" (1995), "Pride & Prejudice" (2005), "Grease" (1978), "Shrek" (2001) and "Ocean's Eleven" (2001).
- Loves shopping and going to the cinema.
- Her favorite singers are Alanis Morrisette and Justin Timberlake.
- Her hobbies include socializing with her friends, listening to music, modern dance and ballet.
- Can speak French, Italian and German.
- Her two cats named Bubbles and Domino.
- Her role models are Julia Roberts, Goldie Hawn, John Cleese and Sandra Bullock.
- Her favorite sports are hockey, tennis and rounders.
- Likes debating.
- - Joined Pierce Brosnan, Kenneth Branagh, and Samantha Morton to serve as a jury to select the 2004 teenaged film-makers' "First Light Film Awards" ceremony held in London's Leicester Square.
- Falsely reported to have broken her wrist during the filming of "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" (2002).
- Was nominated for Best Ensemble in a Feature Film in the 2002 Young Artists Awards and Empire Award for "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" (2001).
- Nominated for Best Youth Performance in the 2002 Phoenix Film Critics Society for "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" (2002).
- Won Best Ensemble in Feature Film and Best Performance in Feature Film - Young Artist Awards for "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" (2001).
- Won the Young Artists Award in March 2002 for Leading Young Actress Feature Film for "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" (2001).
- Was ranked #8 on the Lycos Top 50 and became the only "Harry Potter" star to have appeared on that list.
- Ranked #10 in "The Hottest Female Stars" in February 2004.
- Favorite Harry Potter book is "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban."
- Got the nickname 'One Take Watson' because she could do a scene in one take.
- Prior to being cast in the Harry Potter films, she did several school plays.
- Once dressed up as a witch for Halloween, but had no idea that she would play one in the Harry Potter movie.
- Won the 1st prize of Daisy Pratt Poetry Competition (1997) when she was just 7.
- Her parents have been divorced.
- Once lived in France for 5 years.
- Her nickname is Em.
- Was named after her paternal grandmother, who after marriage became "Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson."
- Is of British and Turkish descendant.