if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Debra Messing Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Debra Messing
> Debra Messing Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Debra Lynn Messing
- Birth Date : August 15, 1968
- Birth Place : Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Spouse : Daniel Zelman (actor-screenwriter, since 3-Sep-00, filed for divorce)
- Claim to Fame : As Grace Adler in NBC's "Will & Grace" (1998)
- Chosen the 4th in a poll conducted by In Touch Weekly magazine of Hollywood's Hottest Redheads (September 2007).
- Was honored, together with other casts, the title of Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series at Screen Actor Guild Awards in 2001.
- Was in the same scene with Shelley Morrison, her co-star in "Will & Grace"(1998), in one episode of "Prey" (1998) entitled "Revelations" aired on February 19, 1998.
- Replaced Sherilyn Fenn to portray Sloan Parker on ABC's short-lived TV series of "Prey" (1998).
- Had undergone several jobs, such as a coat-check girl, a nanny, and a cook for a catering service when she was still relatively unknown.
- Was mentioned as TV Performer of the Year by TV Guide in 2004.
- Earned Favorite Female Television Performer nomination at People's Choice Awards for three years in a row, from 2003 to 2005.
- Has been labeled Best Dressed Woman by TV Guide in 2003.
- Has collected two Golden Satellite Awards as she won the category of Best Performance by an Actress in a Series, Comedy or Musical in 2002 and 2003 while also got the same nomination in 2004.
- Was included in the list of 50 Most Beautiful People compiled by People Magazine in 2002.
- Received a nomination for TV-Choice Actress, Comedy at the 2002 Teen Choice Awards.
- Received a TV Guide Award for Actress of the Year in a Comedy Series by 2001.
- Was named Cosmopolitan's Fun Fearless Female of the Year in 2001.
- Was nominated in the category of Best Actress in a Quality Comedy Series at Q Awards held in 2000.
- Was among the four principal performers who were given Porsche Boxer by the producers of "Will & Grace" (1998-2005) after the sitcom's successful first year.
- Won the role of Grace Adler in "Will & Grace" (1998-2005) after beating Nicolette Sheridan at the final auditions.
- Was crowned Miss Rhode Island Junior in 1986.
- Had a car crash while was still pregnant as her car was suddenly rammed from behind.
- Taught Roman a few words in sign language with the intention to make the communication easier for him until he can talk more fluent.
- Her son, Roman Walker Zelman, weighed 5lbs 14oz and was 19 inches long when he was born.
- Has a severe allergy to flowers and perfumes.
- Loves to eat french fries very much.
- Does charity works through the Gay Men's Health Crisis, AmFAR and Best Friend's Pet Sanctuary.
- Likes to watch Court TV.