if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Arcade Fire Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Arcade Fire
> Arcade Fire Trivia
- Famous as : Indie rock band
- Birth Name : -
- Birth Date : 2003
- Birth Place : Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : Album "Funeral" (2004)
- Had to cancel 9 European dates in March 2007 due to Win Butler's sinus and bronchial problem.
- Track "Wake Up" was played at the start of Manchester City home games and New York Rangers hockey games in 2006.
- Debut album "Funeral" was placed on the top place on MTV2's "50 Greatest Albums of the Year" in December 2005 and on the second rank in NME's list of 2005's best albums.
- Performed "Wake Up" with David Bowie during a September 9, 2005 appearance on the UK/US TV special Fashion Rocks.
- Graced the cover of Time Magazine's Canadian edition of April 4, 2005.
- Song "No Cars Go" from their self-titled 2003 EP was re-recorded for second LP "Neon Bible."
- Track "Rebellion (Lies)" was included in Blender Magazine's list of "500 Greatest Songs Since You Were Born."
- Their first album "Funeral" deals with loss and the eventual passing of time and was named so due to the personnel's loss of some members of their families.
- Was called 'the greatest band in history' by Chris Martin of Coldplay.
- Song "Cold Wind" was included in the second soundtrack album to HBO's series "Six Feet Under."
- Once performed the cover version of Yeah Yeah Yeahs' "Maps" and Talking Heads' "This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)".
- Was featured in the online comic strip "Achewoord."
- Appeared onstage during U2's encore in one of their concerts singing together a cover of Joy Division's "Love Will Tear Us Apart".
- Is under the management of Bjork's managers.