Taylor Swift Granted Restraining Order Against Masked Intruder
WENN/FayesVision
Celebrity

Julius Sandrock was told to stay at least 100 yards away from the former country singer for the next five years.

AceShowbiz - Taylor Swift has won a five-year restraining order against the man who was arrested for trying to enter her home, armed with a knife.

Julius Sandrock was arrested in April and charged with felony stalking after he was spotted at the singer's Los Angeles home, wearing a mask and rubber gloves while carrying a rope, knife and live ammunition.

Taylor was not at home at the time, but the incident left her in "extreme distress" and made her fear for her "personal safety", according to court documents obtained by The Blast.

Sandrock was temporarily ordered to stay at least 500 yards away from the star but at a hearing on Wednesday, June 27, he was told to say at least 100 yards away from Swift for the next five years.

The singer, who is currently on tour in Europe, is planning to almost double the height of her boundary walls following a series of security breaches at her Beverly Hills home, the former Samuel Goldwyn Estate, which she bought in 2015.

The Bad Blood singer has obtained permits to put up a tall cinder block wall by her front porch and a high retaining wall by her tennis court in a bid to improve "security and privacy".

According to documents obtained by editors at TMZ, Taylor, 28, stated that there have been "multiple attempts by people to enter the property over the existing, lower perimeter wall".

Earlier this year, 23-year-old Justin Christoph Lilly was arrested for trying to scale a wall at the mansion. He was sentenced to three days in jail and a year of summary probation, on the condition that he stays away from her home.

You can share this post!

Related Posts