Paris Jackson 911 Call After Her Apparent Suicide Attempt Released

Paris Jackson 911 Call After Her Apparent Suicide Attempt Released

'Female (victim) OD'd on 20 Motrin and cut her arm with a kitchen knife,' a female officer at the LA County Sheriff's Department relays the information to a male official at the Fire Department.
An audio recording of Paris Jackson emergency call has been unearthed. A woman from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department asked help from the Fire Department, moments after finding that the Michael Jackson daughter tried to kill herself.

"I need you to respond," she said. "Female (victim) OD'd on 20 Motrin and cut her arm with a kitchen knife." The female officer then gave the address of the Jackson family's home in Calabasas to a male official at the Fire Department.

"She is awake and breathing, correct?" The fire department dispatcher asked. "Yes," she replied after a brief pause, to which he responded with, "Okay, ma'am, we're en route there now."

Paris reportedly called a suicide helpline before attempting to take her own life Wednesday, June 5. She was taken into a 72-hour psychiatric hold at Children's Hospital in Los Angeles and later transferred to UCLA Medical Center, where her late father was pronounced dead of propofol overdose.

"Being a sensitive 15-year-old is difficult no matter who you are. It is especially difficult when you lose the person closest to you. Paris is physically fine and is getting appropriate medical attention. Please respect her privacy and the family's privacy," the family's attorney Perry R. Sanders Jr. said.

What caused Paris' severe depression that led to her suicide attempt is still unclear. Rumor has it, the teen fought with her older brother, Prince Jackson, who strongly disapproved of her reconciliation with their estranged mother Debbie Rowe.

Another source claimed 15-year-old Paris was stressed about testifying in her father wrongful death trial with AEG Live as defendant. The report was quickly debunked by Sanders. "Nobody would force her to do anything," he insisted. "I was with her both days of her deposition. She was a poised person. The deposition went fine, and Paris is a good, strong person."

A judge overseeing the guardianship of the children recently ordered an investigation into their health, education and welfare to determine if changes should be made.

Paris, along with Prince and their younger brother Blanket, was initially under the sole guardianship of their grandmother Katherine, but a judge ruled that the Jackson matriarch shared the duty with her grandson TJ, who lived with them back then, after she disappeared for several days last year following a rumored family rift.

Katherine is currently busy traveling back and forth to court as she's battling AEG Live in a Michael Jackson multimillion dollar wrongful death trial. She returned to court Tuesday, June 11 for the first time since attending to her granddaughter following the youngster's suicide attempt.

Meanwhile, TJ has reportedly moved out of the house. Though living elsewhere, a source insisted he still visited his cousins two or three times a week.

The reason behind her suicide attempt might be still sketchy, but her depression was quite apparent on Twitter. "Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away, now it looks as though they're here to stay," she quoted The Beatles' gloomy song before trying to end her own life. "I wonder why tears are salty."

Leave a Comment

Required fields are marked with *

  random image