if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
My Chemical Romance Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> My Chemical Romance
> My Chemical Romance Trivia
- Famous as : Rock band
- Birth Name : -
- Birth Date : 2001
- Birth Place : New Jersey, USA
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : Single "Helena" from album "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge" 
- Has their album "The Black Parade" crowned the 2006's Best Album in US men's magazine Blender's 2006 Readers' Poll.
- Was handed the Best Rock International award at the 2006 MTV Video Music Awards Latin America.
- Won the Best Band on the Planet category at the 13th annual Kerrang! Awards, held August 24th, 2006 in London.
- Received four nominations at the 2005 Kerrang Awards in the categories of Best Band on the Planet, Best Single for "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)," Best Album for "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge," and Best Video for "Helena." They won the latter two.
- "The Ghost of You" reached the 1st rank on MTV's music video countdown "Total Request Live" on September 9, 2005, only four days after it encountered the first airing.
- "Helena" led them to gain five MTV Video Music Awards nominations in the categories of Best Rock Video, Best New Artist, Best Choreography in a Video (Artist, Choreographer), Viewer's Choice, and MTV2 Award.
- Their first live album, "Life on the Murder Scene," also featured a DVD containing behind-the-scenes story about the band's rise to fame.
- Their first tune, "Skylines and Turnstiles," was composed based on the 9/11 incident which Gerard Way had witnessed with his own eyes.
- The music video of "The Ghost of You" used hundreds of battlefield extras to convincingly depict the situation during World War II and cost the band over 500,000 U.S. dollars.
- The music video of "Helena" became number one on MTV2's "Summer of Rock Countdown" by September 2005.
- Their song entitled "Helena" is a tribute to Mikey and Gerard's late grandmother who died in November 2003, although her name was actually Elena.
- The cover art of the band's second album was created by Gerard Way.