if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Heidi Klum Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Heidi Klum
> Heidi Klum Trivia
- Famous as : Supermodel, actress, fashion designer
- Birth Name : -
- Birth Date : June 01, 1973
- Birth Place : Bergisch-Gladbach, Germany
- Spouse : Ric Pipino (hairstylist, 6-Sep-97 - Nov 2002), Seal (musician, 10-May-05 - 15-Oct-14)
- Claim to Fame : Model for Sports Illustrated magazine and Victoria's Secret catalog
- Having her request to adopt husband Seal's last name officially approved by a Los Angeles court commissioner on November 20, 2009.
- Starring in commercial for computer game "Guitar Hero: World Tour" (November 2008).
- Starring in "Got Milk?" ad in October 2008.
- Included in People magazine's annual list of Best Dressed Women of 2008.
- Picked 3rd on Maxim Magazine's list of 9 Hottest Pregnant Women, Ever (November 2007).
- Had her legs valued at $1.96 million by London auction house Phillips De Pury and Company that specializes in putting estimates to jewelry.
- Named Hottest Mama at Life & Style magazine's 2nd Stylemaker's Awards, held September 14, 2006 in Los Angeles.
- Had her debut single, titled "Wonderland", hit German shops on November 17, 2006.
- Ranked 3rd in Forbes magazine's list of Highest Paid Supermodels in 2007, with a total earning estimated at $8M per year.
- Signed as the new face of clothing company Jordache (May 2007).
- Chosen the 9th in In Touch magazine's list of Hollywood's Hottest Blondes in March 2007.
- Voted the 7th Hollywood's Hottest Mom in a poll conducted by American magazine "In Touch" in November 2005.
- She and Seal were ranked the 10th Hollywood's Most Romantic Couple on a poll conducted by In Touch magazine in September 2005.
- She, along with Seal, was included in People's annual "50 Most Beautiful People" list by April 2005.
- Dropped from a lucrative contract with German fashion house "Otto" after the bosses heard she's expecting a child with fiance Seal (March 2005).
- Had her book "Body of Knowledge: 5 Rules of Model Behavior" published in 2004 through Crown Publishing.
- Ranked #82 Most Powerful Celebrity in Forbes' Top 100 Celebrity List in 2003.
- Joins an American Red Cross and the Elizabeth Glazer Pediatric AIDS Foundation.
- Named her fragrance products "Heidi Klum". It includes an Eau de Toilette, deodorant spray, shower gel, lotion and purse spray.
- Had her image designed as an Austrian stamp for charity in support of the victims of Aids.
- Signed a two-year deal with burger giant McDonald's to bolster the company's image.
- Hosted MTV's Fashionably Loud Europe and Model Mission shows.
- Her original Birkenstock shoes has the Heidi-Klum-logo in the sole.
- Her original signature has a round and transparent button of genuineness showing Heidi Klum logo in black and red sticks on. It is manufactured by a german factory in Kreuztal.
- Self-designed "The Heidi Klum Collection" for prestigious fine jeweler Mouawad.
- Has her own fashion line called "My Favorite Candies".
- Her own paintings have even appeared in national magazines.
- In 2002, she appeared in the Jamiroquai video of the single "Love Foolosophy".
- Her name is patented for the new type of rose "Heidi Klum Rose" by a German grower.
- Heidi's good luck charm is a small bag full of the teeth she lost as a child.
- Her last name pronounced "Kloom".