if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Elizabeth Hurley Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Elizabeth Hurley
> Elizabeth Hurley Trivia
- Famous as : Model, actress
- Birth Name : Elizabeth Jane Hurley
- Birth Date : June 10, 1965
- Birth Place : Basingstoke, Hampshire, England, UK
- Spouse : Arun Nayar (businessman, 02-Mar-07 - 15-Jun-11)
- Claim to Fame : As Vanessa Kensington in "Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery" (1997)
- Inked a deal with Jordache Jeans as its new spokesperson and thus will be featured in their newest advertising campaign beginning September through the end of 2006 (July 2006).
- Landed an MTV Movie Award nomination for Best Dressed category in 2001 through her role in "Bedazzled" (2000).
- Reached the fourth rank in Orange Film Survey of Greatest British Film Actresses by 2001.
- Got fined $100,000 by the Screen Actors Guild in 2000 for crossing its picket line to film a commercial.
- Established a dance troupe called Vile Bodies during her younger years.
- Was voted the Sexiest Woman of the Century based on a poll conducted by ignformen.com at the end of 1999.
- Shared with Matthew McConaughey a Teen Choice Award nomination in the category of Film - Sexiest Love Scene by 1999 for her role in "Edtv" (1999).
- Received Blockbuster Entertainment Award nomination of Favorite Actress - Comedy category at the 1998 for her role in "Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery" (1997).
- Was named Supporting Actress of the Year at the 1997 ShoWest Convention.
- Was included in People Weekly's list of Most Intriguing People in 1996.
- Ranked the 83rd in Empire Magazine's 100 Sexiest Stars in Film History list in 1995 and 13th in Sexiest Female Movie Star list issued by the magazine's Australian edition in 2002.
- Was in the line for a role in the 1995 installment of James bond franchise, "GoldenEye."
- Founded a production company called Simian Productions with Hugh Grant in 1994.
- Claims that she has not watched TV since 1979.
- Has 12 piercing on her ears and one on her nose.
- Once toured around Asia and the Middle East to perform onstage in some theatrical productions.
- Has an Estee Lauder's lipstick named after her which went by the name Elizabeth Pink of which sales profit was given to breast cancer research.
- Her son, Damian Charles, has seven godparents, including those of Sir Elton John, Hugh Grant, and British aristocrat Henry Dent Brocklehurst.
- Admitted that she ate vast quantities of watercress soup to get her 'hot-date look.
- Has been the spokesperson for Estee Lauder and Passports for Pets.
- Is the godmother of Patsy Kensit's son, Lennon Francis Gallagher.
- Obtained the 45th rank in FHM's special supplement of 100 Sexiest Women in the World by year 2005.
- Became the Mistress of Ceremonies at The Hot Pink Party held in 2004 at the Waldorf-Astoria hotel in New York City intended to mark the tenth anniversary of The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Earned Best Actress nomination at DVD Exclusive Awards held in 2003 for her role in "Double Whammy" (2001).