if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Daniel Powter Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Daniel Powter
> Daniel Powter Trivia
- Famous as : Singer
- Birth Name : Daniel Richard Powter
- Birth Date : February 25, 1971
- Birth Place : Vancouver, Canada
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : Single "Bad Day" (2005)
- Got the inspiration to write "Bad Day" from his experience as a struggling musician during his younger days.
- Brought home a Juno Award for winning the title of Best New Artist of the Year by 2006.
- Earned a Brit Award nomination in the category of International Breakthrough Artist in 2006.
- Was nominated for Best New Act category at the 2005 MTV Europe Music Awards.
- Took part at Live 8 concert held in Berlin by summer 2005.
- His favorite author is Raymond Carver.
- His single, "Bad Day", was selected as the theme song for a Coca-Cola ad campaign in Europe.
- Has a music publishing deal with BMG Music Publishing for France region.
- Was once taken from class by his mother during exam time to attend the concert of their favorite singer.
- The music video of "Bad Day" featured Samaire Armstrong, the star of "The O.C." TV series.
- His hit song, "Bad Day", has been featured on the fifth season of Fox's popular reality show, "American Idol."
- Always wears a beanie hat to cover a large scar on his head he received after being hit by a car when he was still a child.