if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Christina Aguilera Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Christina Aguilera
> Christina Aguilera Trivia
- Famous as : Pop singer
- Birth Name : Christina Maria Aguilera
- Birth Date : December 18, 1980
- Birth Place : Staten Island, New York, USA
- Spouse : Jordan Bratman (music marketing executive, 19-Nov-05 - 15-Apr-11)
- Claim to Fame : Single "Genie in a Bottle" (1999)
- She messed up the lyrics of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' during the Super Bowl XLV on February 6, 2011.
- On November 15, 2010, Aguilera received a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Included in People magazine's annual list of 100 Most Beautiful People in 2009.
- Lent her beautiful self for a commemorative photo, shot by Rolling Stone photographer Mark Seliger, to commemorate retail giant Macy's 150 years anniversary (July 2008).
- Made a public service announcement (PSA) for Rock the Vote campaign, which aims to engage young voters in the U.S. political process, in June 2008 with son Max Liron Bratman.
- Performed together with Mya, Lil' Kim and Pink for "Moulin Rouge" (2001) soundtrack, "Lady Marmalade."
- Voted 4th on Maxim magazine's list of 100 Hot Hollywood Starlets in 2007 and 8th in 2008.
- Was chosen as one of People en Espanol's 50 Most Beautiful 2008.
- Picked 2nd on Maxim magazine's list of 9 Hottest Pregnant Women, Ever (November 2007).
- Being featured in an international advertising campaign for her close friend, jewelry designer Stephen Webster, to help promoting his "Shattered" and "Superstud" lines (February 2008).
- Had the very first exclusive pictures of son Max Liron Bratman debuted on the cover of People Magazine issue, on newsstand February 15, 2008.
- Took her clothes off, exposed her growing baby belly in the January 2008 issue of Marie Claire Magazine.
- Was photographed without her panties on while making her way out of a car in November 2007.
- Inked an international licensing agreement with Procter & Gamble Prestige Products to create "Christina Aguilera" fragrances (January 2007).
- Ranked 10th in a poll on Sexiest Women conducted by men's magazine Stuff in April 2007.
- Chosen the 1st in In Touch magazine's list of Hollywood's Hottest Blondes in March 2007.
- Won the category of Best Pop Vocal Performance - Female at the 49th annual Grammy Awards for her hit song "Ain't No Other Man".
- Ranked 5th in a poll by Teen People on Celebrities with Biggest Ego (October 2005).
- Ranked 8th in In Touch magazine's poll of the Best Legs in Hollywood (January 2007).
- At the 4th spot on Mr. Blackwell's 47th annual "Worst Dressed" list released on January 9, 2007.
- Has her wax figure unveiled at London's Madame Tussauds on November 30, 2006, coincides with the end of her UK tour.
- Visited and donated $200,000 to the Women's Center and the domestic abuse Shelter of Greater Pittsburgh in Oakland (December 21, 2003).
- Voted the 8th celebrity to have the "Best Legs" in a poll conducted in November 2006 by Lambrini which was searching for the sexiest legs for a new fashion campaign with Pretty Polly.
- Chosen the 6th Most Searched for Celebrity among UK web users in a poll held by Web analysis firm Hitwise in November 2006.
- Is of Irish and Ecuadorian descent.
- Bought a $570 gift bag for Britney Spears' second son, Sutton Pierce, includes goodies like a set of porcelain crockery, a cuddly elephant, a hooded towel, slippers and a nightlight (September 2006).
- Ranked the 9th "Most Searched Celebrity" on VH1 by June 2006.
- Officially changed her stage name "X-Tina" into "Baby Jane" on the day she released the first single of her album "Back to Basics" (June 2006).
- In mid July 2005, she accidentally cut her arm at home and has been forced to wear a cast and sling.
- Her favorite Disney movies are "Mulan" and "The Little Mermaid."
- Shopping, watching movies, hanging out with friends, music, dancing, and sports are all her hobbies.
- Her favorite school subjects are English and Science.
- Turquoise and purple are the two colors she likes the most.
- Her favorite celebrities, including Johnny Depp, Julio, Ben Affleck & Enrique Iglesias.
- Asked the US Patent and Trademark Office to approve over 450 items, which among others include lingerie, crayons, skiwear, ropes and handcuffs.
- Has her own cosmetic line, for which she's joined forces with Fetish.
- Has her own shoe line manufactured by ES Orginals. The shoe box that has her picture on it, can be used as a CD holder or picture frame.
- Has two papillon dogs named Chewy and Stinky.
- Is mentioned in rapper Eminem's "The Real Slim Shady" and is spoofed in the song's music video.
- Prefers baseball and volleyball than any other kind of sports.
- Has her name mentioned in the song "Riot Girl" by Good Charlotte.
- Appeared in "The Pussycat Dolls" musical.
- Host of MTV's 2003 Europe Music Awards.
- Co-hosted the 2001 Radio Music Awards in Las Vegas with Ricky Martin [October 26, 2001].
- Hosted the 2nd annual Latin Grammy awards show [September 2001].
- Co-wrote her song "Infatuation" and "Loving Me 4 Me" which both about her relationship with former boyfriend, backup dancer Jorge Santos.
- Is the spokesperson for Fetish cosmetics, Coca-cola, Versace, Sketchers, MAC-cosmetics, Virgin-mobile, Mercedes, Declare Yourself.com and Xpose perfume.
- Co-wrote Kelly Clarkson's hit single, "Miss Independent."
- Has a duet with Nelly for "Tilt Ya Head Back."
- Released "Car Wash," featuring Missy Elliott, for the soundtrack of "Shark Tale" (2004).
- Her Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake's "Justified and Stripped" tour topped the Rolling Stone 2003 Readers' Poll for Best Tour.
- Posed nude or semi-nude for such magazines, as Maxim, Rolling Stone, and Cosmo Girl.
- "Dirrty" video cost an estimated $5 million dollars to make.
- Her "Dirrty" video, included in the album "Stripped," was banned from Thailand national TV, but was named the Most Played Music Video of All Time by the Rolling Stone Magazine.
- Co-wrote fourteen songs on her second full-length English album "Stripped" (2002).
- Has a duet with Ricky Martin for song "No Body Wants to Be Lonely."
- Has released a Spanish album titled "Mi Reflejo," but isn't fluent in Spanish.
- Her first hit single was "All I Wanna Do," which was a collaborative effort recorded in Japan with Japanese pop sensation Keizo Nakanishi.
- Considers Julie Andrews, Whitney Houston, Etta James and Billie Holiday as her most important musical influences.
- Usually wears bright blue contact lenses though her eyes are naturally blue.
- Best known for she has powerful voice and able to sing acapella.
- Her voice range is four octaves.
- Has become the youngest person, at 11, to perform the national anthem at a major sporting event.
- Firstly went to an open audition for The Mickey Mouse Club at 10.
- Has at least 3 nicknames; Chrissy, X-Tina, and Christi.
- Has four tattoos; on the back of her neck - "Xtina", on her left waist, on her left wrist and on her arm - "Te Amo Siempre."
- Is close friends with Kimberly Lil' Kim Jones.
- Her last name is Spanish for "Eyrie."