Viral Video Shows How an Electrocuted Man Is Saved After Being Buried in Mud
Others

A worker in West Kalimantan, Indonesia survives after getting electrocuted because he received a proper first-aid treatment.

AceShowbiz - A man in Mempawah, West Kalimantan, Indonesia is miraculously still alive after accidentally getting electrocuted. The man, named Susanto, was installing a canopy at a home on Sunday afternoon, July 8 local time when the accident happened.

It's reported that he was welding parts of the canopy. Because the canopy was too close to medium-high voltage cable, Susanto got electrocuted and lost his consciousness. Local people quickly gathered to help him. Luckily, someone appeared to know a first-aid treatment for this kind of emergency.

Susanto got buried in mud from his neck down to his legs to get rid of electrical current in his body. After he regained his consciousness, the 32-year-old man was then taken to a local hospital to get further treatment.

"At the time of the accident, the victim was installing canopy in front of 'Aneka Jaya' car workshop. Because the canopy was too close to medium-high voltage cable, the victim got electrocuted," Didi Haryono, Chief of West Kalimantan Police Department, said in a written statement on Friday.

A video of the incident has gone viral after a Facebook user posted it online. The internet user claimed that the man was resurrected from the dead after he was buried in the mud.

Haryono, however, denied that the man was resurrected. "The victim didn't show any movement at the location of the accident, but no one confirmed that he was dead or not," he stated. "Someone happened to know the first-aid treatment to get rid of electrical current and with the help of local people, the victim was buried in the ground."

You can share this post!

Related Posts