Among the eligible men vying for Emily's heart are Kalon who irks other contestants by arriving in a private helicopter, and Arie whose profession may remind the single mother of her late fiance.
AceShowbiz - The 25 men who will compete for Emily Maynard's heart on "The Bachelorette" have finally been unveiled. ABC released descriptions of the eligible suitors as well as their photos, less than two weeks before the show's season 8 premiere on Monday, May 14 at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
Among them, there is 31-year-old lumber trader Tony, who presents Emily with glass slipper on their first meeting. Party MC Stevie tries to impress the single mother by breaking into a dance number, while advertising sales representative Travis offers a gift with a special meaning for Emily and her daughter.
Marketing manager Randy wants to catch Emily's attention by dressing up as an old lady. Brent, a single father of six, is busy showing off his voluminous collection of family photos, but race car driver Arie is nervous to explain his career because it may remind her of her late fiance, NASCAR driver Ricky Hendrick, who passed away in 2004.
Also on the first night, a luxury brand consultant named Kalon makes a grand entrance by landing in his private helicopter. Things get intense as a "tough-talking entertainer confronts the wealthy suitor who dropped in via helicopter accusing him of being selfish and insincere."
Emily Maynard's 25 suitors on "The Bachelorette":
- Aaron, 36, a biology teacher from Long Beach, CA
- Alessandro, 30, a grain merchant from St. Paul, MN
- Alejandro, 25, a mushroom farmer from San Francisco, CA
- Arie, 30, a race car driver from Scottsdale, AZ
- Brent, 41, a technology salesman from Fresno, CA
- Charlie, 32, a recruiter from Nashville, TN
- Chris, 25, a corporate sales director from Chicago, IL
- David, 33, a singer/songwriter from New York, NY
- Doug, 33, a real estate agent from Seattle, WA
- Jackson, 29, a fitness model from Lockport, IL
- Jean-Paul, 35, a marine biologist from Seattle, WA
- Jef, 27, an entrepreneur from Salt Lake City, UT
- Joe, 27, a field energy advisor from Los Angeles, CA
- John "Wolf," 30, a data destruction specialist from St. Louis, MO
- Kalon, 27, a luxury brand consultant from Houston, TX
- Kyle, 29, a financial advisor from Long Beach, CA
- Lerone, 29, a real estate consultant from Los Angeles, CA
- Michael, 26, a rehab counselor from Austin, TX
- Nate, 25, an accountant from Los Angeles, CA
- Randy, 30, a marketing manager from Hermosa Beach, CA
- Ryan, 31, a pro sports trainer from Augusta, GA
- Sean, 28, an insurance agent from Dallas, TX
- Stevie, 26, a party MC from Staten Island, NY
- Tony, 31, a lumber trader from Beaverton, OR
- Travis, 30, an advertising sales representative from Madison, MS