if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Idina Menzel Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Idina Menzel
> Idina Menzel Trivia
- Famous as : Singer, actress
- Birth Name : Idina Kim Mentzel
- Birth Date : May 30, 1971
- Birth Place : Syosset, New York, USA
- Spouse : Taye Diggs (actor, 11-Jan-03 - 3-Dec-14), Aaron Lohr (actor, since Sep-2017)
- Claim to Fame : As Maureen Johnson in Broadway musical "Rent" (1996)
- Idina Menzel was mistakenly introduced by John Travolta as Adele Dazeem at the 86th Annual Academy Awards.
- Took a kid named Sammie who has common variable immunodeficiency to the premiere of 'Enchanted' in December 2007 as part of her charity work with Kids Wish Network.
- Fell through a trap door on her third to last performance of Wicked on January 8, 2005 and cracked a lower rib.
- Owns a Yorkshire Terrier named Sammy Davis, Jr. and two cats named Ella after Ella Fitzgerald and Coltrane.
- Was invited by the late Ray Charles to duet with him on one of his tracks that was recorded in 1998 but never got produced.
- She and husband Taye Diggs earned the nickname 'Tidina' even before the got romantically involved during production of 'Rent'.
- Her birth name is Idina Kim Mentzel but dropped the 't' later on because people keep mispronouncing it.