if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
3 Doors Down Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> 3 Doors Down
> 3 Doors Down Trivia
- Famous as : Alternative rock band
- Birth Name : -
- Birth Date : 1996
- Birth Place : Escatawpa, Mississippi, USA
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : Single "Kryptonite" (2000)
- "The Better Life" was the 11th best-selling album of 2000 with more than 3,000,000 records sold in that year.
- Their video for a track titled "Citizen/Soldier" was featured on the National Guard Recruiting Site.
- Own a charity foundation called "The Better Life Foundation" to aid Hurricane Katrina survivors.
- The song "Kryptonite" was used in film "Corky Romano" and advertisement of Dragon Ball GT.
- Bassist Chris Harrell was charged with a misdemeanor simple assault for allegedly punching a 49-year-old man, Terry Alexander, for taping their unreleased song at a party.
- Played their first gig at a friend's backyard party.
- Derived the band's name from a faded sign of a building that says "Doors Down" and added the "3" from the number of members at the start of the band.