Episode PremiereMarch 03, 2010
Show Period2006 - 2010
Production CompanyWarner Bros. TV
Cast and Crew
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus as Christine 'Old Christine' Campbell
- Clark Gregg as Richard Campbell
- Hamish Linklater as Matthew Kimble
- Trevor Gagnon as Ritchie Campbell
- Emily Rutherfurd as New Christine
- Tricia O'Kelley as Marly Ehrhardt
- Alex Kapp Horner as Lindsay
- Wanda Sykes as Barb
- Ed Begley Jr.
- Ashley Williams
Christine and Barb find themselves with a profit from the gym for the first time and cut themselves a check. Christine wants to buy a new and very expensive dress for herself, but grapples with her indulgence when Barb is going to give her money to charity. Also, Matthew catches Richard in a series of lies. He thinks Richard is having an affair so he follows him only to discover Richard is working a second job at the Suit Barn because money is tight.