Episode PremiereDecember 02, 2012
Show Period2009 - now
Production CompanyCBS Paramount Network Television, Scott Free Prod
Cast and Crew
- Julianna Margulies as Alicia Florrick
- Christine Baranski as Diane Lockhart
- Josh Charles as Will Gardner
- Archie Panjabi as Kalinda Sharma
- Matt Czuchry as Cary Agos
- Alan Cumming as Eli Gold
- Zach Grenier
- Makenzie Vega
- Graham Phillips
- Nathan Lane as Clarke Hayden
- Amanda Peet as Laura Hellinger
- Chris Noth as Peter Florrick
- Oliver Platt as R.D.
- Miriam Shor
- Becky Ann Baker
- Reed Birney
- Hamish Linklater
- Dashiell Eaves
Will defends a client accused of murdering a woman at a local music festival. Due to a bizarre set of circumstances, a different man in a nearby jurisdiction is also on trial for committing the same murder. Knowing that a guilty verdict in the other case would give him the win, Will sends Alicia to assist the other prosecutor. Not to be outdone, Will's opponent ASA Laura Hellinger sends Matan Brody to help the other defense team.
Eli discovers that he is being investigated for campaign finance fraud by a federal investigator who wants to get at Peter Florrick. Alicia learns that someone did a web search for 'condoms' on her home computer and starts to wonder if one of her kids is sexually active.