Episode PremiereMay 10, 2011
Show Period2009 - now
Production CompanyCBS Paramount Network Television, Scott Free Prod
Cast and Crew
- Julianna Margulies as Alicia Florrick
- Christine Baranski as Diane Lockhart
- Josh Charles as Will Gardner
- Archie Panjabi as Kalinda Sharma
- Matt Czuchry as Cary Agos
- Alan Cumming as Eli Gold
- Zach Grenier
- Makenzie Vega
- Graham Phillips
- Nathan Lane as Clarke Hayden
- Amanda Peet as Laura Hellinger
- Chris Noth as Peter Florrick
- Oliver Platt as R.D.
- Margo Martindale
- Miriam Shor
Lockhart/Gardner defends the operator of an adultery website against doe-eyed prosecutor Nancy Crozier. Feeling that Alicia's story helps the client seem more sympathetic, Will makes her first chair. But what seems like a simple civil case turns criminal when Crozier works with Cary to pin a murder on L/G's client as well.
No longer on speaking terms with Alicia, Kalinda contemplates leaving the firm.