Episode PremiereNovember 24, 2009
Show Period2009 - now
Production CompanyCBS Paramount Network Television, Scott Free Prod
Cast and Crew
DirectorJames Whitmore, Jr.
- Julianna Margulies as Alicia Florrick
- Christine Baranski as Diane Lockhart
- Josh Charles as Will Gardner
- Archie Panjabi as Kalinda Sharma
- Matt Czuchry as Cary Agos
- Alan Cumming as Eli Gold
- Zach Grenier
- Makenzie Vega
- Graham Phillips
- Nathan Lane as Clarke Hayden
- Amanda Peet as Laura Hellinger
- Chris Noth as Peter Florrick
- Oliver Platt as R.D.
- Miriam Shor
¬≠When the senior partner in the firm is arrested, Alicia ends up representing him in court. At the same time, Peter's evidentiary hearing hits the skids, leading Alicia to believe that Peter may in fact have been guilty of corruption.