Heidi Fleiss Not Harmed at House Fire


Heidi Fleiss Not Harmed at House Fire


The blaze is thought to have originated from her fireplace, where Heidi reportedly installed something new.

Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss escaped injury on Thursday, November 25 after her Nevada house caught on fire. A blaze was sparked at Fleiss' residence in Pahrump, a town about 60 miles (96.56 kilometers) outside of Las Vegas, on the morning of America's Thanksgiving holiday.

The fire was put out and no injuries were reported, according to TMZ.com. A neighbor tells the website Fleiss had recently installed something in her fireplace, and the blaze is thought to have originated from the same room.

TMZ obtains a video which features the burning house. In the clip, Heidi can be seen talking with the fire chief while carrying one of her infamous birds.

© AceShowbiz.com


MORE FROM NEWS

Leave a Comment

Required fields are marked with *

   

TODAY'S HEADLINES

  1. Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
  2. Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
  3. 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
  4. Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
  5. Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
  6. Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
  7. Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
  8. Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
  9. 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
  10. Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger

CELEBS PHOTO