WHAT'S HOT?

Heidi Fleiss Not Harmed at House Fire

November 26, 2010 05:12:34 GMT

The blaze is thought to have originated from her fireplace, where Heidi reportedly installed something new.


Heidi Fleiss Not Harmed at House Fire
See larger image

Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss escaped injury on Thursday, November 25 after her Nevada house caught on fire. A blaze was sparked at Fleiss' residence in Pahrump, a town about 60 miles (96.56 kilometers) outside of Las Vegas, on the morning of America's Thanksgiving holiday.

The fire was put out and no injuries were reported, according to TMZ.com. A neighbor tells the website Fleiss had recently installed something in her fireplace, and the blaze is thought to have originated from the same room.

TMZ obtains a video which features the burning house. In the clip, Heidi can be seen talking with the fire chief while carrying one of her infamous birds.


 




Post Your Comments


Screen Name
Please Enter   
Comment
 
 
RSS
FB
Twitter