'Factory Girl' Director Died From Accidental Overdose


'Factory Girl' Director Died From Accidental Overdose


George Hickenlooper passed away in October and the Colorado medical examiner has submited report that he died after taking a mix of alcohol with ethanol and oxymorphone.

"Factory Girl" director George Hickenlooper died from an accidental overdose, a coroner has confirmed. The filmmaker passed away in Colorado in October, aged 47, while he was promoting his latest film, "Casino Jack", starring Kevin Spacey.

The Colorado medical examiner submitted a report on Monday, November 22 stating Hickenlooper died after taking a mix of alcohol with ethanol and oxymorphone, which affected his breathing.

The autopsy report also indicated the director had a "moderately enlarged" heart, as well as a history of sleep apnea, a disorder which causes irregular breathing while asleep, which were also "significant contributing factors to death", reports the Denver Post.

© AceShowbiz.com


MORE FROM NEWS

Leave a Comment

Required fields are marked with *

   

TODAY'S HEADLINES

  1. Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
  2. Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
  3. Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
  4. Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
  5. Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
  6. Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit
  7. Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
  8. Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
  9. Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
  10. Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt

CELEBS PHOTO