The two boybands will launch the tour at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville in June next year and wrap it up in Vancouver, Canada the next month.
New Kids On The Block and the Backstreet Boys' 24-date 2011 summer tour will begin in Connecticut in June. The two boyband supergroups, who performed together at Sunday's November 21 American Music Awards, will launch the dates at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville on June 2. The concerts will wrap up in Vancouver, Canada on July 9.
A joint statement reads, "We can't thank our fans enough for their continued support. The love that everyone has shown to us and to this project is incredible. We can feel the excitement and we won't let the fans down. And with our new and elaborate stage design there won't be one bad seat in the house."
What to expect from the upcoming joint trek was previewed in their live duet performance at the closing set of AMAs over the weekend. They did a mash-up of "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)" and "Hangin' Tough" and performed some other songs.
- Jun 02 - Uncasville, CT at Mohegan Sun Arena
- Jun 03 - Washington, DC at Verizon Center
- Jun 04 - Boston, MA at TD Garden
- Jun 05 - Philadelphia, PA at Wells Fargo Center
- Jun 07 - Montreal, QC at Bell Centre
- Jun 08 - Toronto, ON at Air Canada Centre
- Jun 09 - Toronto, ON at Air Canada Centre
- Jun 11 - Uniondale, NY at Nassau Coliseum
- Jun 12 - East Rutherford, NJ at Izod Center
- Jun 15 - Pittsburgh, PA at Consol Energy Center
- Jun 16 - Detroit, MI at The Palace at Auburn Hills
- Jun 17 - Chicago, IL at United Center
- Jun 18 - Chicago, IL at United Center
- Jun 21 - Nashville, TN at Bridgestone Arena
- Jun 22 - Atlanta, GA at Philips Arena
- Jun 24 - Lafayette, LA at Cajondome
- Jun 25 - Houston, TX at Toyota Center
- Jun 26 - Dallas, TX at American Airlines Center
- Jun 30 - Phoenix, AZ at US Airways Center
- Jul 01 - Los Angeles CA at Staples Center
- Jul 02 - San Jose, CA at HP Pavilion
- Jul 03 - Las Vegas, NV at Mandalay Bay Events Center
- Jul 08 - Tacoma, WA at Tacoma Dome
- Jul 09 - Vancouver, BC at Rogers Arena