September 03, 2010 08:34:27 GMT
Constance Francesca Hilton said through her representative that ' Zsa Zsa is at the mercy of whoever is supposed to be taking care of her.'
Zsa Zsa Gabor's daughter has accused her stepfather, Prince Frederic Von Ahalt, of creating a "circus atmosphere" around her ailing mother's ongoing health battles. Gabor has been in and out of hospital over the summer after falling at her home in Beverly Hills and smashing her hip.
On Wednesday, September 1 she returned home from her latest visit following reports her husband von Anhalt found her "unresponsive" last month - but Gabor's daughter, Constance Francesca Hilton, is convinced the 93-year-old had no need to be in hospital. She's slammed von Anhalt for creating added drama to her mother's hospitalizations - and claims the ailing star has been left "terrified" by the constant press attention.
Her representative tells ETOnline.com, "Zsa Zsa's doctors told Francesca Hilton, her daughter, that it was only routine and that she was stable and responsive. We are not sure if she really needed to be transported to the hospital at all. Francesca is not pleased with the situation and the care of her mother and what has been happening to her while at home. It is not certain what kind of care and security she is receiving."
"None of that seems to be in effect especially after the circus atmosphere two weeks ago upon her return home in an unnecessary motorcade organized for the press by her husband... which terrified Zsa Zsa - in the back of the ambulance - who was alone, and suffered temporary flash blindness from the photographers."
Hilton's spokesperson claims family and friends are being shut out of Gabor's California home as she recuperates, adding: "Francesca is very concerned that there is no one monitoring her mother at the mansion which is closed to all, including her... Zsa Zsa is at the mercy of whoever is supposed to be taking care of her."