August 26, 2014 07:59:25 GMT
The 'Two and a Half Men' star tops Forbes' annual year for the third year in a row, followed by his co-star Jon Cryer and 'NCIS' actor Mark Harmon.
Ashton Kutcher maintains his reign as the highest-paid TV actor. The 36-year-old father-to-be tops Forbes' 2014 List of TV's Top-Earning Actors, with an estimated $26 million in earnings from June 2013 to June 2014.
This is Kutcher's third consecutive time topping the list. His earnings are up $3 million over last year's list, thanks to a lucrative multi-year contract with computer company Lenovo as a product engineer.
His "Two and a Half Men" co-star Jon Cryer follows in the second place and is tied with "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" lead Mark Harmon with an estimated $19 million each. Besides his TV gig, Cryer earned the big sum from a book deal as he's set to release a memoir in 2015.
Neil Patrick Harris takes the third place with $18 million, up from his $3 million earnings back in 2012. He made such impressive leap thanks to his breakout performance in Broadway's "Hedwig and the Angry Inch".
Patrick Dempsey and Kevin Spacey are tied in the fourth place with $16 million each. Tim Allen trails close behind them in the fifth place with $15 million, up almost $4 million from last year's total, although his name is rarely heard these days.
1. Ashton Kutcher - $26 million
2. Jon Cryer - $19 million (tie)
2. Mark Harmon - $19 million (tie)
3. Neil Patrick Harris - $18 million
4. Patrick Dempsey - $16 million (tie)
4. Kevin Spacey - $16 million (tie)
5. Tim Allen - $15 million
6. Simon Baker - $13 million
7. Jim Parsons - $12 million
8. Jason Segel - $11 million (tie)
8. Johnny Galecki - $11 million (tie)
9. Jon Hamm - $10 million (tie)
9. Charlie Sheen - $10 million (tie)
9. Josh Radnor - $10 million (tie)
10. Bryan Cranston - $8 million