The 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star says the house she bought from Keyshawn Johnson is infested with harmful fungus which is covered by a coat of paint.
Kourtney Kardashian said her new house in Calabasas, which she bought from Keyshawn Johnson, was infested with dangerous mold that was covered by a coat of paint. According to TMZ, Kourtney's decorator discovered the mold while installing some fixtures.
Kourtney, who has just returned from the Hamptons, decided to stay at hotel because she thought it would be dangerous to stay in the house. She reportedly brought her children in to Montage hotel in Beverly Hills on Monday, August 18. Scott Disick allegedly arrived later. An insider claimed that Kourtney was fuming and planned to sue anyone who's responsible.
Meanwhile, Keyshawn recently denied he sold a mold-infested house to the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star. He claimed that he never painted any walls of the mansion during the 2 1/2 years he lived there. According to a source, the former NFL player believed the mold developed after the sale when a pipe leaked in the wall. Keyshawn also said that his two children mostly slept in the room where the mold was discovered and he would never expose his children to danger.
Keyshawn's lawyer said in a new statement, "There was no water damage to the house I sold to Ms. Kardashian. It is a new home that I built less than 10 years ago. It never had any water or mold problems. Prior to sale, the house was thoroughly inspected by excellent, experienced inspectors that they hired. I don't know what has transpired since they moved into the house but I wish them well."