The new tour includes the New Zealand native's performances at Lollapalooza and Osheaga festivals in early August.
Lorde is returning to the U.S. for a new round of her tour later this year. After selling out her 16 North American shows back in March, the New Zealand teen announces a string of new tour dates scheduled for this fall.
The tour is beginning with Lorde's performances at Lollapalooza Music Festival in Chicago on August 1 and at Osheaga Music Festival in Montreal, Quebec, on August 3. It will then continue on September 5 at Mann Center in Philadelphia.
The tour includes three stops in New York, with a two-night show taking place at the city's United Palace Theater on September 15 and 16. The 17-year-old singer will bring it to some other cities across the U.S. as well as Canada before wrapping it up on October 12 at Austin City Limits in Texas. Tickets go on sale on Tuesday, June 3.
Lorde is still enjoying the success of her debut album, "Pure Heroine", which was released last year. The record has spawned a number of hits, including her breakthrough single "Royals".
- Aug. 1 Chicago, IL (Lollapalooza)
- Aug. 3 Montreal, Quebec (Osheaga Music Festival)
- Sept. 5 Philadelphia, PA (Mann Center)
- Sept. 7 Boston, MA (Boston Calling)
- Sept. 11 Ottawa, Ontario (Ottawa Folk Fest)
- Sept. 12 Toronto, Ontario (TD Echo Beach)
- Sept. 14 New York, NY (Pier 91)
- Sept. 15 New York, NY (United Palace Theater)
- Sept. 16 New York, NY (United Palace Theater)
- Sept. 19 Raleigh, NC (Red Hat Amphitheater)
- Sept. 22 Nashville, TN (Grand Ole Opry House)
- Sept. 23 Columbus, OH (LC Pavilion)
- Sept. 24 Cleveland, OH (Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica)
- Sept. 26 Milwaukee, WI (BMO Harris Pavilion)
- Sept. 27 Councils Bluff, IA (Stir Cove)
- Sept. 28 Broomfield, CO (1st Bank Center)
- Sept. 30 Las Vegas, NV (The Joint)
- Oct. 2 Berkeley, CA (The Greek)
- Oct. 6 Berkeley, CA (The Greek)
- Oct. 9 Santa Barbara, CA (Santa Barbara Bowl)
- Oct. 10 San Diego, CA (Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre)
- Oct. 12 Austin, TX (Austin City Limits)