Lovato will be joined by Christina Perri and MKTO for the tour, which will open in Baltimore on September 6.
Demi Lovato is embarking on a world tour this fall. She made the exciting announcement on Thursday, May 29, less than two weeks after she wrapped up her 3-month and 48-date "Neon Lights" tour in Monterrey, Mexico.
Lovato has also unveiled the North American dates for her "Demi" world tour. It's set to be kicked off on September 6 at Baltimore Arena in Baltimore, Maryland. The former Disney princess will later bring it to several big cities across the U.S. and Canada. Additional dates will be announced in June.
Singer Christina Perri and boyband MKTO have all been enlisted to open the upcoming shows. Tickets for general public go on sale on June 6 while Citi card members can buy pre-sale tickets beginning on June 3 at 10:00 A.M. local time through Citi's Private Pass program.
The tour will support Lovato's latest self-titled album which was released last year. To celebrate the LP's first anniversary, the "Heart Attack" singer recently held an online celebration during which she announced that she'd release "Really Don't Care" as the next single from "Demi".
- Sept. 6 - Baltimore, MD -Baltimore Arena
- Sept. 7 - Albany, NY - Times Union Center
- Sept. 9 - Pittsburgh, PA - Petersen Events Center
- Sept. 12 - Raleigh, NC - PNC Arena (just MKTO)
- Sept. 14 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena
- Sept. 15 - Orlando, FL - Amway Center
- Sept. 17 - New Orleans, LA - Lakefront Arena (just MKTO)
- Sept. 19 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center (just MKTO)
- Sept. 21 - Tulsa, OK - BOK Center (just MKTO)
- Sept. 23 - Kansas City, MO - Sprint Center
- Sept. 25 - Denver, CO - Pepsi Center
- Sept. 28 - San Diego, CA - Viejas Arena
- Oct. 2 - Seattle, WA - Comcast Arena
- Oct. 4 - Edmonton, AB - Rexall Place
- Oct. 5 - Calgary, AB - Scotiabank Saddledome
- Oct. 7 - Saskatoon, SK - Credit Union Center
- Oct. 11 - Moline, IL - iWireless Center
- Oct. 14 - Chicago, IL - United Center
- Oct. 15 - Louisville, KY - KFC Yum! Center
- Oct. 17 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Arena
- Oct. 19 - Montreal, QC - Bell Centre
- Oct. 20 - Hamilton, ON - FirstOntario Centre
- Oct. 22 - Manchester, NH - Verizon Wireless Arena
- Oct. 24 - Hershey, PA - GIANT Center