The singer's U.S. show will resume in August with two additional dates in Pittsburgh and Chicago.
Hospitalized Miley Cyrus finally decides to push back the rest shows of her "Bangerz" tour in the U.S. A representative for the former Disney star has revealed that the scrapped shows have all been rescheduled for August.
"Existing tickets will be honored on the new dates, which include previously canceled and postponed dates," read a statement issued on Friday, April 18. "Additionally, two tour dates have been added in Pittsburgh and Chicago."
The European leg of the tour, however, will go on as planned. It's set to open on May 2 in Amsterdam.
Cyrus has been hospitalized since Tuesday for severe allergic reaction to antibiotics. "Miley was suffering from a sinus infection during her tour in N.C. a week ago. She was prescribed the antibiotic Cephalexin which she has now suffered an extreme allergic reaction to," the singer's camp recently explained her health condition.
"This type of extreme reaction can last from five to 27 days in these types of cases. She will remain hospitalized and is under a doctor's care until we see some improvement in her condition and is asking for your compassion and privacy at this time," they continued. "Miley is devastated about missing shows and possibly disappointing her fans."
- 8/1 Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum
- 8/2 Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
- 8/4 Pittsburgh, PA - Venue TBD
- 8/6 Charlotte, NC - Time Warner Cable Arena
- 8/7 Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena
- 8/9 Louisville, KY - KFC YUM! Center
- 8/10 St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Center
- 8/12 Kansas City, MO - Sprint Center
- 8/14 Chicago, IL - United Center