The 'Take Back the Night' singer will return to North America after touring in Europe and taking a two-month break.
Justin Timberlake has just announced a new set of tour dates that will have him back in North America. The 20/20 Experience World Tour will hit 13 more arenas this fall starting with Portland, Oregon on November 20.
Tickets for the new leg will be sold on April 14. The Tennessee Kids aka members of Timberlake's fan club will be able to purchase the tickets earlier on Tuesday, April 8. They have to register online and will then be sent a code to access the pre-sale. Meanwhile, MasterCard holders can buy their tickets on April 9.
Timberlake is currently touring around Europe. He will be in Berlin on April 24 and then Paris two days later before visiting Stockholm on May 10. After a June 10 concert in London, Timberlake will be back in the U.S. for a concert in Charlotte, N.C. on July 12 and two other dates. He will have a two-month break before kicking off the new dates.
The 20/20 Experience World Tour is promoted worldwide by Live Nation's Global Touring division. According to Billboard, his tour has grossed close to $200 million in North America and Europe in between 2013 and 2014 with the addition of Australia and New Zealand.
The 20/20 Experience World Tour New Dates:
- Nov. 20 -- Portland, OR (MODA Center)
- Nov. 22 -- Oakland, CA (Oracle Arena)
- Nov. 24 -- Los Angeles, CA (The Forum)
- Nov. 28 -- Las Vegas, NV (MGM Grand Garden Arena)
- Dec. 1 -- Houston, TX (Toyota Center)
- Dec. 3 -- Dallas, TX (American Airlines Center)
- Dec. 5 -- Oklahoma City, OK (Chesapeake Energy Arena)
- Dec. 8 -- Chicago, IL (United Center)
- Dec. 10 -- Toronto, ON (Air Canada Centre)
- Dec. 13 -- Uncasville, CT (Mohegan Sun)
- Dec. 14 -- Brooklyn, NY (Barclays Center)
- Dec. 17 -- Philadelphia, PA (Wells Fargo Center)
- Dec. 19 -- Nashville, TN (Bridgestone Arena)
- Dec. 20 -- Atlanta, GA (Gwinnett Center)