The New York singer will kick off the tour on April 23 in Grand Prairie, Texas, and bring it to other North American cities including New Orleans, Miami, Detroit, Toronto and Vancouver.
Lana Del Rey has announced that she's hitting the road next month. The "Summertime Sadness" hitmaker took to her Facebook page to unveil the dates of the yet-to-be-titled tour, which is scheduled to open on April 23 in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Del Rey will make stops in other cities across the U.S. like New Orleans, Miami, Atlanta, Nashville, Boston, Detroit, Chicago and Seattle. She will also visit Montreal on May 5, Toronto on May 13 and Vancover on May 25. Tickets go on sale Friday, March 14 and Saturday, March 15.
Del Rey is currently gearing up to release her highly-anticipated album "Ultraviolence". According to recent reports, the record will be produced by The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach.
Last month, the New York native accidentally revealed that her third studio effort would arrive on May 1. "It's so good that it made me forget about the last record. I'm in love with it. I have that romantic feeling about it," she said of her forthcoming project.
- 04/23 Grand Prairie, TX - Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
- 04/25 New Orleans, LA - The Sugarmill
- 04/27 Miami, FL - The Fillmore
- 04/28 Orlando, FL - Hard Rock Cafe
- 05/01 Atlanta, GA - The Tabernacle
- 05/02 Nashville, TN - Ryman Auditorium
- 05/05 Montreal, QC - Bell Center
- 05/06 Boston, MA - House of Blues
- 05/08 Wallingford, CT - Toyota Presents the Oakdale Theatre
- 05/11 Philadelphia, PA - Skyline Stage at the Mann Center for the Performing Arts
- 05/13 Toronto, ON - Sony Centre for Performing Arts
- 05/15 Detroit, MI - Masonic Temple Theatre
- 05/16 Chicago, IL - Aragon Ballroom
- 05/19 Morrison, CO - Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- 05/25 Vancouver, BC - PNE Amphitheatre
- 05/27 Seattle, WA - WaMu Theatre