The Boss and his band are kicking off the U.S. tour on April 8 at U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio, and wrapping it up with two shows at Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Connecticut, on May 17-18.
Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band are returning to the U.S. for their tour this spring. The "Born to Run" singer has announced the dates for the tour that's launched in support of his latest album "High Hopes".
The 15-date trek is set to open on April 8 at Cincinnati, Ohio's U.S. Bank Arena. The musicians will also make stops in other cities, including Virginia Beach, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, New Orlean, Houston and Albany.
The dates also include a previously announced show at JazzFest in New Orleans on May 3. The tour will wrap up with two shows at Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Connecticut, on May 17-18. Tickets go on sale starting on February 14 at 10:00 A.M. EST.
Springsteen is currently on his ongoing Australian tour with The E Street Band and special guest Tom Morello. At his recent show in Perth, The Boss treated fans with a cover of AC/DC's iconic track titled "Highway to Hell".
Springsteen's "High Hopes" was released last month via Columbia Records. The album debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200 as well as on other charts in 20 countries.
- April 8 - Cincinnati, OH - U.S. Bank Arena
- April 12 - Virginia Beach, VA - Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach
- April 15 - Columbus, OH - Nationwide Arena
- April 17 - Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena
- April 19 - Charlotte, NC - Time Warner Cable Arena
- April 22 - Pittsburgh, PA - Consol Energy Center
- April 24 - Raleigh, NC - PNC Arena
- April 26 - Atlanta, GA - Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood
- April 29 - Sunrise, FL - BB&T Center
- May 1 - Tampa, FL - MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre
- May 3 - New Orleans, LA - Jazz & Heritage Festival (Previously announced)
- May 6 - Houston, TX - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- May 13 - Albany, NY - Times Union Center
- May 14 - Hershey, PA - Hersheypark Stadium
- May 17 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun
- May 18 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun