The former member of The Beatles and his All Starr Band will kick off the tour in Rama, Ontario, on June 6 and wrap it up at Los Angeles' Greek Theater on July 19.
Ringo Starr has announced a North American tour for spring/summer with his All Star Band. The British musician said in a statement that the tour would kick off in Rama, Ontario, on June 6.
The upcoming shows will include two nights at New York's Beacon Theater on June 17 and 18. Starr and his band will also make stops in New Jersey, Detroit, Chiaco, Dallas, San Diego, Santa Barbara and Vancouver before wrapping things up at Los Angeles' Greek Theater on July 19.
Starr also noted that he would celebrate his birthday on July 7 in Los Angeles with a Peace & Love celebration. More details will be revealed later.
"I love playing with this band," Starr said of the band currently consisting of Steve Lukather, Richard Page, Gregg Rolie, Todd Rundgren and Gregg Bissonette. He has been performing with the same line-up since 2012. "I can't wait to get back out and play with them again," Starr added.
Starr's tour announcement came days after he performed with Paul McCartney at the Grammys on Sunday, January 26. Earlier this week, the two former members of legendary band The Beatles reunited again to celebrate the 50th anniversary of their British Invasion in a tribute concert taped at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Dubbed "The Night That Changed America: A Grammy Salute to The Beatles", the concert will air on February 9 on CBS.
- 06/06 Rama, ON - Casino Rama
- 06/07 Canandaigua, NY - Sands Pavilion
- 06/08 Williamsport, PA - Community Arts Theater
- 06/10 Albany, NY - Palace Theater
- 06/11 Westbury, NY - Theater at Westbury
- 06/12 Vienna, VA - Wolftrap
- 06/14 Wallingford, CT - Oakdale Theater
- 06/15 Providence, RI - Performing Arts Center
- 06/17 New York, NY - Beacon Theater
- 06/18 New York, NY - Beacon Theater
- 06/20 Red Bank, NJ - Count Basie Theater
- 06/21 Atlantic City, NJ - Caesars Circus Maximus
- 06/22 Durham, NC - Durham PAC
- 06/24 Buffalo, NY - ArtPark
- 06/25 Verona NY - Turning Stone Casino
- 06/27 Detroit, MI - DTE Energy Center
- 06/28 Chicago, IL - Chicago Theater
- 06/29 Cleveland, OH - Jacobs Pavillion Nautica
- 07/01 Toledo, OH - Toledo Zoo Ampitheater
- 07/03 Tunica, MS - Horseshoe Casino
- 07/05 Dallas, TX - Windstar World Casino
- 07/09 Albuquerque, NM - Sandia Pavillion
- 07/11 San Diego, CA - Humphrey's
- 07/12 Santa Barbara, CA - Santa Barbara Bowl
- 07/13 San Jose, CA - City National Civic of San Jose
- 07/15 Vancouver, BC - Hard Rock
- 07/16 Woodenvile, WA - Chateau Ste Michelle
- 07/19 Los Angeles, CA - Greek Theatre