The winners in Feature Film category will be announced on January 25, with Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally as hosts.
Sundance Institute announced today jury members that will help determine the winners at 2014 Sundance Film Festival. "X-Men" director Bryan Singer and Grammy winner Tracy Chapman are among the jurors along with actor Joshua Leonard and "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" producer Kahane Cooperman among others.
The festival will run from January 16 - 26 in Park City, Salt Lake City, Ogden and Sundance, Utah. Short Film Awards will be announced on January 21 at Park City's Jupiter Bowl. Feature film awards will be live-streamed at www.sundance.org/live from a separate ceremony on January 25, with husband-and-wife duo Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally as hosts.
"Whiplash" starring Miles Teller and J.K. Simmons will kick off U.S. Dramatic Competition, "Dinosaur 13" will begin U.S. Documentary Competition, Ben Whishaw starrer "Lilting" will open World Cinema Dramatic Competition, while Israel's "The Green Prince" will be presented on the first day for World Cinema Documentary Competition.
"Nick Offerman: American Ham", meanwhile, is listed in the Premiere line-up which also includes such movies as Amy Poehler and Paul Rudd's romcom "They Came Together", Keira Knightley's coming of age story "Laggies", Ryan Reynolds' crime horror "The Voices", and Billy Crudup's musical drama "Rudderless".
Mullally's film "Ernest & Celestine" is one of the two films in Sundance Kids list. An adaptation of a children's book of the same name, it has Forest Whitaker and Mackenzie Foy among the cast.
- U.S. Dramatic Jury: Leonard Maltin, Peter Saraf, Lone Scherfig, Bryan Singer, Dana Stevens
- U.S. Documentary Jury: Tracy Chapman, Charlotte Cook, Kahane Cooperman, Morgan Neville, Jonathan Oppenheim
- World Cinema Documentary Jury: Andrea Nix Fine, Sally Riley, Caspar Sonnen
- World Cinema Dramatic Jury: Carlo Chatrian, Sebastian Lelio, Nansun Shi
- Short Film Jury: Vernon Chatman, Joshua Leonard, Ania Trzebiatowska
- Alfred P. Sloan Feature Film Prize Jury (Science in Film): Dr. Kevin Hand, Flora Lichtman, Max Mayer, Jon Spaihts, Jill Tarter