The rapper's first new 'Yeezus' show will take place at Bryce Jordan Center in University Park, Philadelphia on February 13.
After wrapping it up last month, Kanye West has announced additional dates for his "Yeezus" tour. The upcoming shows will kick off on February 13 at Bryce Jordan Center in University Park, Philadelphia.
The rapper will then spend the rest of February visiting cities like Baltimore, Newark, Montrel and Albany before hitting the stage at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale, New York on February 23. General public can purchase tickets on Friday, January 10, at LiveNation.com.
West's "Yeezus" tour was lauched in Seattle in October to support his latest album, "Yeezus", which hit No. 1 on Billboard 200 after being released last June. Kim Kardashian's fiance then closed the tour in Toronto back in late December.
"So I'm letting you all know that this is the last Yeezus show," he said at that time, adding that he'd stop saying negative things in 2014 for at least six months. "This is the last time you'll ever hear me say [anything] negative about anyone," he told the crowd.
In addition to gearing up for the tour, West is now readying a new album. Late last year, the "Bound 2" rapper revealed that the follow-up to "Yeezus" would consist of eight songs.
- Feb. 13 - University Park, PA - Bryce Jordan Center
- Feb. 14 - Baltimore, MD - Baltimore Arena
- Feb. 15 - Newark, NJ - Prudential Center
- Feb. 17 - Montreal, QC - Bell Centre
- Feb. 18 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum
- Feb. 19 - Albany, NY - Times Union Center
- Feb. 21 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Arena
- Feb. 22 - Atlantic City, NJ - Boardwalk Hall
- Feb. 23 - Uniondale, NY - Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum