December 30, 2013 05:04:29 GMT
In addition to denying the retirement claim, Bieber's people say that the star even plans to record new music next year.
Last week, Justin Bieber made headlines after announcing that he would "officially" quit music. However, Bieber's management has said that beliebers around the world have nothing to worry about because the retirement is not going to happen.
Scott Manson, COO of Scooter Braun Projects, told Wall Street Journal that Bieber's "100 percent" not retiring. The Canadian heartthrob even plans to be back in the studio next year. Allison Kaye, the General Manager of Scooter Braun Projects, also denied Bieber's retirement.
She said in a statement, "Justin is a hard working 19 year old who would prefer that his recent fundraising work in the Philippines and the considerable amount raised for the cause be the media's focus more than the recent reporting on him retiring."
"Regarding his recent tweeting about his 'retirement' Justin felt that this was the best way to respond to the latest in a long line of inaccurate or wildly exaggerated media reports about him," she explained. "He chose to channel his frustration into playing along with this baseless rumor and even used 'beloved' to tip off his core fans that it wasn't real."
"But within 20 minutes, Justin realized that fans were confused by the media reports and clarified that he was kidding. This wasn't a planned stunt, it was just another day in the life of living under the microscope. Justin loves his fans and understands that this scrutiny comes along with his success and the interest in him from fans and media," she added.