Barron Hilton, whose face was injured in a feud which was linked to Lindsay Lohan in Miami last week, reportedly stopped cooperating with the police because he was threatened. According to Radar Online, Paris Hilton's younger brother was warned with the release of some "incriminating photos" showing him in the hours before the feud.
"Barron has decided that he is no longer going to cooperate with investigators because he has been made aware that there incriminating photos, that if released, could tell a very different side of what took place at the home," a source told the site.
Another source also gave similar info. "There are currently no plans to release the photos unless false allegations continue to be made about Lindsay's involvement. Needless to say, if Barron was silly enough to file a lawsuit against Lindsay, these photos would be inevitably be used in her defense," the source explained.
On Tuesday, the man who punched Barron, Ray LeMoine, revealed his side of story on the blog Vocativ. "It was 5 a.m. by the time I got home to the rented mansion and discovered a huge party. I didn't know anyone there, the crowd was lame, and I went to bed. In the morning I woke up to discover that a bunch of people had been up all night doing Molly," Ray wrote, referring to a popular form of ecstasy.
"My friend's name was on the lease of this mansion and we didn't want anyone to trash it, so we started kicking people out," he continued. "I walked out to the patio and I saw this blond brosef in a top hat and John Lennon glasses. He seemed nice at first, but when I asked him to leave, he went bonkers."
According to Ray, Barron said, "Don't f**k with me. Do you know who my sisters are?" The New Yorker replied, "No, dude. I just woke up. Stop. Leave." Barron however kept talking about his family. "Eventually things got so heated that he pushed me. And that's when the alleged assault, which, of course, I deny, took place," Ray added.