Paris Hilton's brother Barron unexpectedly "refused" to assist police's investigation into an attack on him which reportedly was linked to Lindsay Lohan. Sgt. Bobby Hernandez of Miami Beach Police told New York Daily News on Monday, December 9, "We've had no cooperation from Mr. Hilton since he made the report."
"He didn't want anything to do with it. Since then, we haven't been able to get in touch with him. He hasn't called back to respond to numerous messages," the police officer added. "We are in standby mode until we get more information and speak to the victim himself. If the victim doesn't want to cooperate, it ends at that point."
The sergeant also denied a report suggesting that the police would arrest Ray LeMoine for the alleged attack, saying, "We have no subject in custody, nobody we're pursuing right now." He additionally said that Lindsay was not under investigation. "She wasn't implicated on the scene by any witnesses. She wasn't implicated to the officers who took the report. Nobody said that to an officer," he explained.
Lindsay's father Michael Lohan previously had denied the "Mean Girls" star's involvement in the Friday brawl. A representative for Ray also released a statement, saying that Lindsay did not order attack on the hotel heir. The representative additionally told TMZ that the fight was started by Barron who refused to leave the mansion. According to Ray, Barron hit him first before he threw punches.