WHAT'S HOT?

Lindsay Lohan Didn't Order Barron Hilton Assault, Says Attacker

December 09, 2013 02:04:37 GMT

A representative for a man who punched Paris Hilton's younger brother says that the 'Mean Girls' actress was not involved in the attack.


Lindsay Lohan Didn't Order Barron Hilton Assault, Says Attacker
See larger image

A man who attacked Paris Hilton's brother on Friday, December 6 said that Lindsay Lohan did not order the assault. A representative for Ray Lemoine told TMZ that the feud was started by Barron Hilton.

Ray claimed that at that time Barron refused to leave the mansion and pulled the "do you know who I am card." Barron reportedly pushed Ray later and things got heated. The representative insisted that the "Mean Girls" star had nothing to do with the fight. The 27-year-old actress' father Michael Lohan also denied the accusation.

Barron previously was said telling the police that Lindsay orchestrated the attack, laughing and encouraging the attacker. Law enforcement officers have interviewed Barron following the fight, but they reportedly had not met Lindsay and the alleged attacker.

The New York Post reports that Lindsay locked herself in a penthouse suite since the incident. According to a source, Miami police who showed up at the hotel were turned away twice when they wanted to talk to the actress and the alleged assailant, who was not at the hotel. Lindsay checked out of the hotel on Saturday at around 4 P.M.

"Barron has filed a police report naming Lindsay Lohan and his attacker, who is a friend of hers. Miami police are looking for them both. Barron's face is a mess and he has been seen by a doctor. He is the victim and is really shaken up," another source said. Barron shared a photo of his injured face on Instagram on Saturday. "They both will pay for what they did. No one f***s with my family and gets away with it!!" Paris commented on the post.



© AceShowbiz.com




Post Your Comments


Screen Name
Please Enter   
Comment
 
 
 
RSS
FB
Twitter