The Mother Monster's 25-date trek will kick off at Florida's BB and T Center in Fort Lauderdale on May 4, 2014 and wrap up at Los Angeles' Staples Center on July 21.
Lady GaGa is hitting the road again next year, this time to support her newest chart-topping album "ARTPOP". The Mother Monster has announced the North American dates for the tour titled "artRave: The ARTPOP Ball Tour".
The 25-date trek is set to kick off on May 4, 2014 at the BB&T Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The 27-year-old pop star will visit several cities in the U.S. and Canada before wrapping things up at Los Angeles' Staples Center on July 21.
Upon announcing her new tour, GaGa said on Twitter that her upcoming shows would "be a full on party combining music, fashion, & technology in one explosive performance!" Tickets go on sale to the general public starting on Monday, December 9.
Previously, GaGa launched "Born This Way Ball" tour after releasing her 2011 album "Born This Way". The ball, which was one of the highest grossing tours of 2012, was cut short earlier this year due to the singer's hip injury.
Before beginning her new tour, GaGa will play the final shows ever at Roseland Ballroom in her hometown of New York. She's set to perform some intimate shows from late March to early April at the venue that will close its doors for good next year.
- May 4: Ft. Lauderdale, FL (BB&T Center)
- May 6: Atlanta, GA (Philips Arena)
- May 8: Pittsburgh, PA (Consol Energy Center)
- May 10: Uncasville, CT (Mohegan Sun)
- May 12: Philadelphia, PA (Wells Fargo Center)
- May 13: New York, NY (Madison Square Garden)
- May 15: Washington, DC (Verizon Center)
- May 18: Cleveland, OH (Quicken Loans Arena)
- May 20: St. Paul, MN (Xcel Entergy Center)
- May 22: Winnipeg, MB (MTS Centre)
- May 25: Calgary, AB (Scotiabank Saddledome)
- May 26: Edmonton, AB (Rexall Place)
- May 28: Seattle, WA (Key Arena)
- May 30: Vancouver, BC (Rogers Arena)
- June 2: San Diego, CA (Viejas Arena)
- June 3: San Jose, CA (SAP Center at San Jose)
- June 30: Boston, MA (TD Garden)
- July 2: Montreal, QC (Bell Centre)
- July 9: Toronto, ON (Air Canada Centre)
- July 11: Chicago, IL (United Center)
- July 14: San Antonio, TX (AT&T Center)
- July 16: Houston, TX (Toyota Center)
- July 17: Dallas, TX (American Airlines)
- July 19: Las Vegas, NV (MGM Grand Garden)
- July 21: Los Angeles, CA (Staples Center)