WHAT'S HOT?

Ashley Greene Sued Over Apartment Fire

November 19, 2013 09:11:38 GMT

The 'Twilight' actress has been sued by a doorman at her apartment who claims that he was injured following the fire caused by a candle at her place.


Ashley Greene
See larger image
Photo credit: C.Smith/WENN

Ashley Greene has been slapped with a lawsuit following fire incident which started at her condo. A doorman at Greene's apartment, Adrian Mayorga, filed a lawsuit against the "Twilight" actress, claiming that he was injured in the incident, TMZ reports.

Mayorga reportedly ran through the thick smoke in the building, screaming for people to flee during the incident. Mayorga claimed that later he was hospitalized with exhaustion, dehydration and smoke inhalation. Four other tenants are also suing the actress, saying that the fire damaged their units.

Back in March, a candle lighted in Greene's living room somehow caught a couch. Greene was asleep with three other people when the fire erupted. They managed to escape, but one of Greene's dogs, a Fox Terrier called Marlo, died on scene. Three tenants were treated with minor injuries.

The blaze reportedly destroyed her unit. The walls and flooring needed to be removed while other neighboring units required work. In late March, officials ruled that the fire drama was accidental.

Greene, who is probably most known for playing Alice Cullen in "Twilight Saga", recently appeared in "CBGB". She played the daughter of an underground nightclub's owner, played by Alan Rickman. The movie also featured Rupert Grint, Malin Akerman and Justin Bartha among others.

© AceShowbiz.com




Post Your Comments


Screen Name
Please Enter   
Comment
 
 
RSS
FB
Twitter