The two Canadian artists will team up for a 19-date tour that begins on February 19 in Frankfurt, Germany.
Toronto rap superstar Drake is ready to take his "Would You Like a Tour?" outside of North America, and he is taking his fellow Canadian and frequent collaborator The Weeknd along for the ride. This was the exciting news that the "Nothing was the Same" artist broke via his OVO blog, after he wrapped up his concert at Brooklyn's Barclays Center in New York under the same tour.
The 19-date trek across Europe will happen next year, kicking off on February 19 at the Frankfurt Festhalle in Germany. Drake and The Weeknd will then take their performance to France, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, The Netherlands, Belgium and Ireland before they hold multiple shows in the United Kingdom, with the final show in this tour leg to unfold in London's O2 Arena on March 25.
Fans can expect a rendition of their latest collaboration "Live For" on the tour, a track that appeared in The Weeknd's album "Kiss Land". Concertgoers could also likely see a live performance of their previous hits "Crew Love" and "The Ride" which were both included in Drake's 2011 album "Take Care".
As European fans wait until early next year, Drake's "Would You Like a Tour", which supports his third album "Nothing was the Same", will first complete its North America leg until December. Joining him since the leg started earlier this month in Pittsburgh are R'n'B singer Miguel, rapper Future and OVO Sound record label artist PartyNextDoor.
Drake's "Would You Like a Tour" Europe leg with The Weeknd:
- Feb 19 - Frankfurt, Germany - Frankfurt Festhalle
- Feb 21 - Montpellier, France - Montpellier Arena
- Feb 24 - Paris, France - Paris Bercy
- Feb 27 - Berlin, Germany - Berlin 02 Arena
- Mar 01 - Stockholm, Sweden - Stockholm Globe
- Mar 02 - Oslo, Norway - Oslo Spektrum
- Mar 03 - Copenhagen, Denmark - Copenhagen Forum
- Mar 05 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Amsterdam Ziggo Dome
- Mar 07 - Oberhausen, Germany - Oberhausen Arena
- Mar 08 - Brussels, Belgium - Brussels Palais 12
- Mar 11 - Manchester, U.K. - Manchester Arena
- Mar 14 - Sheffield, U.K. - Sheffield Arena
- Mar 15 - Glasgow, U.K. - Glasgow Hydro Arena
- Mar 16 - Nottingham, U.K. - Nottingham Arena
- Mar 18 - Dublin, Ireland - Dublin 02 Arena
- Mar 20 - Birmingham, U.K. - Birmingham NIA Arena
- Mar 22 - Liverpool, U.K. - Liverpool Arena
- Mar 24 - London, U.K. - London O2 Arena
- Mar 25 - London, U.K. - London O2 Arena