October 18, 2013 03:47:13 GMT
The Atlanta rapper has issued a statement to confirm that the 39-city tour will 'go as planned' with him and Miguel serving as supporting acts.
After reportedly being booted from Drake's Would You Like a Tour, Future has said that the 39-city trek will "continue as planned" with him and Miguel serving as supporting acts. The Atlanta rapper confirmed his return on the tour's line-up in a newly-released statement.
"I am set to continue as planned with Drake and Miguel on the 'Would You Like a Tour?' tour, slated to begin on October 18th in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania," Future wrote. "I'm looking forward to hitting the road this fall. Love4Life Honest."
Earlier this week, Page Six said that Future was suing Drake for a total of $1.5 million after being fired from Would You Like a Tour. Drake was reportedly unhappy with Future's recent interview with Billboard associate editor Erika Ramierz.
Future, who visited Ramirez to play his new album "Honest", told her that he made better music than Drake. He compared his forthcoming record to the Canadian rapper's "Nothing Was the Same", saying, "Drake made an album that is full of hits, but it doesn't grab you."
"They're not possessive; they don't make you feel the way I do. I've been on the songs of all these rappers that put out an album, and my music is still better," the boyfriend of Ciara added.
Ramirez then quoted Future's statement in her Twitter posts. Future's management subsequently argued that the quotes were meant to be off the record and were taken out of context.