The 21-date tour will feature The Naked and Famous as tour opener and bands Nico Vega and X Ambassadors as special guests.
Imagine Dragons has announced that they will continue hitting the road next year to support their platinum-certified debut album, "Night Visions". In a statement, the Las Vegas-based rock band said that they were set to embark on a 21-date trek before returning to recording studio to work on their new record.
"It's been just over a year since we released our debut album 'Night Visions,' and the show of support for the music on and off the road has been unbelievable and humbling," lead vocalist Dan Reynolds said in a press statement. "This is our last North American tour before returning to the studio, so we plan to make it a very special experience for those who come out to share it with us."
Into the Night tour will kick off on February 8 at the Taco Bell Arena in Boise, Idaho. The tour will bring Reynolds and his bandmates to cities across North America, including Los Angeles, Toronto, Vancouver, Chicago and Minneapolis.
The Naked and Famous will be featured on the tour as an opener. Meanwhile, special guests Los Angeles indie band Nico Vega and Brooklyn rock band X Ambassadors are appearing on select dates.
Tickets are available for pre-sale beginning on Monday, October 7 at 10.00 A.M. PST. General public tickets go on sale Friday, October 11, via Live Nation.
Imagine Dragons' "Night Vision" has sold 1.4 million units to date, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Released in September 2012, the album has spawned singles that include "Radioactive" and "Demons".
- Feb. 8 - Boise, ID - Taco Bell Arena
- Feb. 10 - Vancouver, BC - Pepsi Live At Rogers Arena
- Feb. 11 - Seattle, WA - KeyArena
- Feb. 13 - San Jose, CA - SAP Center At San Jose
- Feb. 14 - Los Angeles, CA - The Forum
- Feb. 15 - San Diego, CA - Valley View Casino Center
- Feb. 17 - Phoenix, AZ - US Airways Center
- Feb. 20 - Austin, TX - Frank Erwin Center
- Feb. 21 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
- Feb. 24 - Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena
- Feb. 26 - Atlanta, GA - Philips Arena
- Feb. 28 - Norfolk, VA - Constant Convocation Center
- Mar. 1 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Arena
- Mar. 3 - Montreal, QC - Bell Centre
- Mar. 4 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre
- Mar. 6 - Worcester, MA - DCU Center
- Mar. 7 - Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center
- Mar. 8 - East Rutherford, NJ - IZOD Center
- Mar. 12 - St. Paul, MN - Xcel Energy Center
- Mar. 13 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena
- Mar. 15 - Denver, CO - Pepsi Center