October 02, 2013 07:20:58 GMT
McGowan reveals in a Twitter post that her house was almost 'burnt down,' but it was saved because a friend called fire department.
Rose McGowan almost lost her house after it was engulfed in a blaze on Monday, September 30. A friend called fire department and the "Charmed" actress thankfully did not suffer any injury following the incident.
McGowan revealed the scary incident in a Twitter post which was written on Tuesday. "Well, my house almost burnt down tonight. Thanks @courtenaysemel for calling the fire dept and saving my house," she said. "Back in the house. It smells like burnt metal and my eyes are burning. Grateful. Goodnight, moon. X," she added in another post.
A source told Us Weekly similar info, saying that no one was injured in the incident. "Everyone, including the dogs, is okay," the source said.
In other news, McGowan, who is set to marry artist Davey Detail this month, revealed her wedding plan at the premiere of "Mademoiselle C " in New York City. "We're getting married October 12th at a mansion," she said last month, adding that it would be an intimate ceremony with family and friends. "I have eight brothers and sisters and a massive family. That takes care of it. That's everybody. That's it," she explained.