The 15-date tour featuring Jessie J and DJ Cassidy will begin on February 21 at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta.
Pop/R'n'B crooner Robin Thicke made the announcement on Friday, September 13 that he's going on a 15-city tour next year in support of his Billboard 200 chart-topping album "Blurred Lines". The 36-year-old singer will have British dance-pop superstar Jessie J as his special guest and DJ Cassidy will also appear. Both artists are featured in his forthcoming new single "Calling All Hearts".
His new headlining tour will kick off on February 21 at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia followed by performances in 12 other venues across the U.S. and one show in Vancouver, Canada. It culminates on March 29 at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, California.
Thicke's "Blurred Lines" Tour comes after his 2011 three-week tour in support of his last album "Love After War". Before that, he opened for divas Beyonce Knowles and Alicia Keys in their respective tours and had a co-headlining tour with Oscar-winning actress/singer Jennifer Hudson. In his upcoming new tour, he's going to perform his 12-week Hot 100 chart-topping single "Blurred Lines" as well as new material from the album of the same title.
"Thank you robinthicke for asking me to support you on your US tour! I am so ready! Lets do this!" an excited Jessie J tweeted. Meanwhile, DJ Cassidy is coming off fresh from his recent gig at Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake's joint "Legends of the Summer" tour.
Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" Tour Dates:
- Feb. 21 - Atlanta, GA - The Fox Theatre
- Feb. 25 - Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center
- Feb. 27 - Washington, D.C. - Patriot Center
- Mar. 01 - Mashantucket, CT - MGM Grand Theatre
- Mar. 02 - Atlantic City, NJ - Event Center & The Music Box at Borgata Casino
- Mar. 04 - Boston, MA - Agannis Arena
- Mar. 07 - New York, NY - Theatre at MSG
- Mar. 12 - Detroit, MI - Fox Theatre
- Mar. 15 - St Louis, MO - Fox Theatre St. Louis
- Mar. 20 - Austin, TX - ACL Live
- Mar. 21 - Thackerville, OK - Winstar Casino
- Mar. 23 - Denver, CO - FIlmore Auditorium
- Mar. 26 - Seattle, WA - Theatre at WaMu
- Mar. 27 - Vancouver, BC - Rogers Arena
- Mar. 29 - San Francisco, CA - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium