The 'Harry Potter' star receives an award in Woman category at the event glittered by the likes of Justin Timberlake, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Michael Douglas.
Emma Watson stole attention on the red carpet of GQ Men of the Year Awards at the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden of London. The "Harry Potter" actress rocked an edgy look with her cropped top that showed off her toned tummy.
"The Bling Ring" star opted for a Balenciaga Resort 2014 ensemble for the occasion. Pulling back her short hair, she paired her ivory silk serge bolero top with black high-waisted trousers, black sequin peep-toe heels and a matching clutch.
Also baring her midriff was singer Jessie J. The "Price Tag" hitmaker went with a micro bandeau with a Persy Yaniv fishtail maxi skirt with a dramatic train which she styled with an oversized black patent clutch and gold hooped earrings.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley chose a form-fitting white PVC dress from Versace Fall 2013 collection, while Rita Ora added color to the event with her black-and-yellow outfit. She donned an Etro beaded gown with cut-out details at the waist.
In the men department, the likes of chart-topping singer Justin Timberlake, famed comedian Russell Brand, award-winning rapper/producer Pharrell Williams, and veteran movie star Michael Douglas all looked dapper in their suits.
Watson, Brand, Williams and Douglas won one award each at the event. Other notable honorees included Piers Morgan, Tom Ford, Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Edgar Wright, Elton John, Lou Reed and Noel Gallagher.
Winners of 2013's GQ Men of the Year Awards:
- Hugo Boss Most Stylish: Dan Stevens
- Comedians: Simon Pegg, Nick Frost and Edgar Wright
- Politician: Boris Johnson
- Oracle: Russell Brand
- Breakthrough Menswear Designer Brand: Jonathan Saunders
- Lifetime Achievement: Sir Bobby Charlton
- Radio Personality: Nick Grimshaw
- Entrepreneur: Evgeny Lebedev
- Chef: Jason Atherton
- Sportsman: Carl Froch
- Writer: Charles Moore
- Woman: Emma Watson
- Editor's Choice Award: Roger Daltrey (Dylan Jones)
- The Serpentine Gallery GQ Art Award: Tracey Emin
- Band: Arctic Monkeys
- Remy Martin Breakthrough: Eddie Redmayne
- TV Personality: Piers Morgan
- Performer: Pharrell Williams
- Inspiration: Lou Reed
- Icon: Noel Gallagher
- Designer: Tom Ford
- Genius: Sir Elton John
- Legend: Michael Douglas