Liam Payne's Apartment Caught on Fire, His Friend Hospitalized


Liam Payne, One Direction


The fire started on the balcony of Payne's flat Monday night, September 2 when his friend wanted to re-fuel an outside heater.

Liam Payne had an emergency situation at his Docklands apartment on Monday night, September 2. A fire reportedly broke out on the balcony of the One Direction singer's flat in London. His friend was taken to hospital for suffering second-degree burns to his upper body.

The Daily Mail reported the blaze started when the said friend tried to re-fuel an outside heater on the terrace. Payne, who was in the kitchen at the time, rushed out to help put out the flames and then rode with his friend in an ambulance. The singer is fine, but his pal remains hospitalized.

Payne was back in London after attending the MTV Video Music Awards and later promoting 1D's documentary "One Direction: This Is Us" Stateside with his bandmates. He took a break from work to celebrate his 20th birthday with his girlfriend Sophia Smith at Funky Buddha nightclub.

© AceShowbiz.com


MORE FROM NEWS

Leave a Comment

Required fields are marked with *

   

TODAY'S HEADLINES

  1. Heavily Pregnant Beyonce Flaunts Massive Baby Bump When Partying in Low-Cut Dress
  2. Aaron Hernandez Allegedly Left Suicide Note for His Jailhouse Gay Lover
  3. Khloe Kardashian Flashes Lace Bra and Panties. See Her Red Hot Look!
  4. Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn Got Caught by Police While Having Sex During Their First Date
  5. Serena Williams Expecting Baby With Boyfriend Alexis Ohanian
  6. Kim Kardashian Flaunts Her Tempting Figure in These Bedazzled 'Bedtime' Bikini Snaps
  7. 'Outlander' Stars Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe Bring On-Screen Romance to Real Life in Cape Town
  8. Nicole Kidman Is Covered With Blood in 'The Beguiled' Full Trailer
  9. 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
  10. 'Convinced It's Magic,' Khloe Kardashian Sleeps in Tristan Thompson's Jersey Before Playoffs

CELEBS PHOTO