Ozzy Osbourne Sparks Blaze Because of Bacon Sandwich

August 29, 2013 06:34:31 GMT

Firefighters show up in Ozzy's Los Angeles home after the Black Sabbath member sparks fire following cooking attempt.


Ozzy Osbourne
See larger image
Photo credit: Michael Wright/WENN

An incident which involved fire took place in Ozzy Osbourne's Los Angeles home on Tuesday, August 27. According to a Wenn report, the rocker apparently was trying to cook something for himself when he sparked a blaze, prompting immediate response from the city's fire department.

"I'm in London, @OfficialOzzy is in L.A. making a bacon sandwich last night and the fire brigade ended up at our house!!" Sharon Osbourne said on Twitter. There were no further details of the incident.

Back in January, the rocker was injured as fire broke out at his house. Speaking to the audience of "The Talk", Sharon confessed that she lit a candle before falling asleep the night before. "My eyes are stinging and my throat's closing up something weird smelling in here, then my dogs started to bark, so I go out of the bedroom, I go downstairs and the whole living room - the candle had burst and the cracking sound was the glass in the candle exploding," she recalled.

Ozzy, who was recovering after a surgery at that time, helped Sharon extinguish the fire. "I go into the kitchen to get water and throw the water on it. With the doors open and the water, [the flame] erupted! It erupted," the talk show host continued, adding that some part of Ozzy's hair and face was burned.

"And we are like two idiots. It was like 'The Three Stooges'. Everything you are not meant to do - go to bed with candles alight, open the doors and put water on - we did it all," Sharon said of the incident. She advised the viewers, "Please please check your candles before you go to bed. It can happen to you."

© AceShowbiz.com




Post Your Comments


Screen Name
Please Enter   
Comment
 
 
 
RSS
FB
Twitter