The pop sensation will play 10 tour dates all within the month of October in support of his debut album.
After serving as the opening act for Taylor Swift's "Red" tour and Bridgit Mendler's Summer Tour, teen pop singer Austin Mahone is ready to step into the spotlight as he goes on his first ever headlining tour this fall. The 17-year-old viral video star will be promoting his still untitled debut album on the said concert tour.
Mahone will play the ten scheduled tour dates all within the month of October, kicking it off with his Miami, Florida show at The Fillmore Miami Beach on October 17 followed by two more tour stops in Florida, in Orlando's Hard Rock Live the next day and Tampa's Jannus Live venue the day after. He'll also be stopping by the cities of Atlanta, Silver Spring, New York, Philadelphia, Boston and Pittsburgh before finally performing on the 30th at the Royal Oak Theatre in Michigan to close out the tour supported by MTV's Artist to Watch.
"MTV has supported me from the very beginning, even before I had a label. They've been right there with me and I appreciate that a lot," acknowledges Mahone. "I'm so excited to be headlining my first tour and I can't think of a better partner than MTV."
Serving as front act this time for Mahone are teen rapstress Becky G, Interscope Records boyband Midnight Red and Young Money Cash Money Billionaire label boyband W3 the Future.
Autin Mahone's 2013 U.S. Tour:
- Oct. 17 - Miami, Fla. at The Fillmore Miami Beach
- Oct. 18 - Orlando, Fla. at Hard Rock Live
- Oct. 19 - Tampa, Fla. at Jannus Live
- Oct. 20 - Atlanta, Ga. at The Tabernacle
- Oct. 23 - Silver Spring, Md. at The Fillmore Silver Spring
- Oct. 24 - New York, N.Y. at Hammerstein Ballroom
- Oct. 25 - Philadelphia, Pa. at Electric Factory
- Oct. 26 - Boston, Mass. at Orpheum Theatre
- Oct. 29 - Pittsburgh, Pa. at Stage AE
- Oct. 30 - Royal Oak, Mich. at Royal Oak Music Theatre