The Seattle rock band's tour is set to kick off at Pittsburgh's Consol Energy Center on October 11 and wrap up at Seattle's Key Arena on December 6.
Pearl Jam has announced that they will hit the road for a two-leg, 24-date North American tour this fall. The first leg of the tour is set to kick off at Pittsburgh's Consol Energy Center on October 11 and wrap up in New Orleans on Nov. 3 at the Voodoo Music and Arts Experience.
The second leg, beginning on November 15 at Dallas' American Airlines Arena, will include a stop at Oakland's Oracle Arena. It will mark the band's first public concert in the Bay Area since its headlining slot at Outside Lands in 2009. The band will also take the stages in Phoenix, San Diego and Los Angeles before finishing the tour in their hometown of Seattle on December 6.
Early this month, Pearl Jam set a countdown clock on their website. The countdown ended on Monday, July 8 with the band announcing the tour dates. Now, the band has set another countdown. Fans are expecting to hear the band's new music when it expires next three days.
Last year, Pearl Jam's guitarist, Stone Gossard, said that the band's new album was "between half and three quarters done." The follow-up to 2009's "Backspacer" was originally scheduled to drop on the first half of 2013. Frontman Eddie Vedder's shoulder injury might be one of the reasons why the album got delayed.
The band is currently preparing themselves to play two sold-out concerts in Ontario and Chicago on July 16 and 19, respectively. The tickets for Pearl Jam's North American dates will go on sale on July 27.
- Oct.11 - Pittsburgh, PA - Consol Energy Center
- Oct.12 - Buffalo, NY, MO - First Niagra Center
- Oct.15 - Worcester, MA - DCU Center
- Oct. 18 - Brooklyn, NY - Barclays Center
- Oct. 19 - Brooklyn, NY - Barclays Center
- Oct. 21 - Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
- Oct. 22 - Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
- Oct. 25 - Hartford, CT - XL Center
- Oct. 27 - Baltimore, MD - 1st Mariner Arena
- Oct. 29 - Charlottesville, VA - John Paul Jones Arena
- Oct. 30 - Charlotte, NC - Time Warner Cable Arena
- Nov. 01-03 - New Orleans, LA - Voodoo Experience
- Nov. 15 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Arena
- Nov. 16 - Oaklahoma City, OK - Chesapeake Energy Arena
- Nov. 19 - Phoenix, AZ - Jobing.com Arena
- Nov. 21 - San Diego, CA - Viejas Arena
- Nov. 23 - Los Angeles, CA - Sports Arena
- Nov. 24 - Los Angeles, CA - Sports Arena
- Nov. 26 - Oakland, CA - Oracle Arena
- Nov. 29 - Portland, OR - Rose Garden Arena
- Nov. 30 - Spokane, WA - Spokane Arena
- Dec. 02 - Calgary, AB - Scotiabank Saddledome
- Dec. 04 - Vancouver, BC - Rogers Arena
- Dec. 06 - Seattle, WA - Key Arena