The Queen Bey's world tour expands to include Latin America and more shows in the U.S. and Canada.
"The Mrs. Carter Show" was supposed to end on August 3 at the Barclays Centre in Brooklyn, New York, but apparently Beyonce Knowles' world tour has already been extended even before she actually kicks off the North America leg on June 28 at the Staples Centre in L.A. The pop/R'n'B superstar's tour has expanded to include a Latin America leg plus additional shows in the U.S. and Canada.
Bey will trek across Latin America all throughout the month of September, playing five shows in Brazil alone in popular tourist destinations as Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo and the capital Brasilia. This will then be followed by one show each in Venezuela, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
On November 30, the "Grown Woman" singer will kick off the second North America leg of her world tour at the Rogers Arena in Vancouver before moving to California for two shows, followed next by an MGM Grand Garden Arena stopover in Las Vegas before she ends the first week of December in Phoenix. Two shows in Texas and one show each afterwards in Louisville, Chicago, St. Louis, Toronto, Washington D.C., Brooklyn and Boston will keep her busy until December 20.
Along with the announcement of the additional tour dates, Beyonce celebrated the tenth anniversary of her debut solo album "Dangerously in Love" by sharing behind-the-scenes photos from when she was shooting the video of the hit single "Crazy in Love" on her Tumblr page. She also posted a photo of her and husband Jay-Z dancing to her first solo single on her Instagram.
"The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour" New Dates:
- Sept. 08 - Fortaleza, Brazil - Arena Castelao
- Sept. 11 - Belo Horizonte, Brazil - Mineirao Stadium
- Sept. 13 - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Rock In Rio
- Sept. 15 - Sao Paulo, Brazil - Morumbi Stadium
- Sept. 17 - Brasilia, Brazil - Estadio Nacional
- Sept. 20 - Caracas, Venezuela - Universidad Simon Bolivar
- Sept. 26 - Mexico City, Mexico - Palacio de los Deportes
- Sept. 28 - San Juan, Puerto Rico - Coliseo de Puerto Rico
- Nov. 30 - Vancouver, BC - Rogers Arena
- Dec. 02 - San Jose, CA - HP Pavilion at San Jose
- Dec. 03 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center
- Dec. 06 - Las Vegas, NV - MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Dec. 07 - Phoenix, AZ - US Airways Center
- Dec. 09 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
- Dec. 10 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center
- Dec. 12 - Louisville, KY - KFC Yum! Center
- Dec. 13 - Chicago, IL - United Center
- Dec. 14 - St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Center
- Dec. 16 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre
- Dec. 18 - Washington DC - Verizon Center
- Dec. 19 - Brooklyn, NY - Barclays Center
- Dec. 20 - Boston, MA - TD Garden Stopover